3.3.2 Maintenance Station Wiper Assembly Replacement
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Wiper slider assembly (P/N: 150600-001)
- Wiper Gauge (P/N: 150617-001)
(1) Begin by releasing your carriage, and powering down your printer from the back switch. (MENU>MAINTENANCE FUNCTIONS>CARRIAGE CONTROL>RELEASE CARRIAGE)
(2) Remove the maintenance station
(3) Unplug the cable connecting the motor on the side.
(4) The wiper blade assembly is held by two Phillip screws; one on each side. Remove these 2 screws to slide out the assembly.
Replace your assembly and reassemble your maintenance station back into the printer. Anytime the Wiper Slider Assembly is replaced you will need to readjust the wiper blade height.