These Vastex dryers are specifically engineered to cure DTG-printed digital white ink, which is the most difficult due to its high water content and can therefore also cure all types of screen printed inks and discharge at extremely high rates. Capacities can be doubled, tripled or quadrupled by adding heating chambers and belt extensions.
Each dryer is assembled at the time of order. The build time, crating and shipping can be 8 - 10 Weeks from date of purchase.
Vastex Conveyor Dryers: An infrared conveyor dryer for the perfect print
The Vastex Conveyor Dryer is a long-length gas-fired, infrared drying system that is ideal for large volume applications.
This infrared conveyor dryer offers an automatic control system for precise drying and temperature monitoring making sure that your prints are always perfect.
Vastex conveyor dryers are designed with high-quality materials and components. We give you both improved efficiency and reduced operating costs.
We offer 24/7 support to ensure that you can count on your dtg equipment at all times, even when you're operating in the middle of the night. So if you're looking for an infrared conveyor dryer that won't break the bank but will give you amazing results every time, then look no further than the Vastex dryers.
Best Vastex conveyor dryer or Vastex dryer for sale
Vastex Dryers will help you take your business to new heights. Vastex dryer for sale offers all of these features, with a variety of models and configurations available.
Choose from top-of-the-line dryers that use infrared technology or hybrid dryers that combine infrared heating with conventional convection heating.
These reliable drying systems can be customized to fit any need, no matter how large or small.
And if you have questions about our products or services, our team is standing by, ready to help!
The Benefits of Infrared Drying
- Reducing Drying Time with an Infrared Dryer
- Increasing Flexibility by Using an Infrared Dryer
- Improving the Quality of a Printed Product with an Infrared Dryer
- Innovative Design Features in Vastex Dryers
Safety Precautions While Operating a Vastex Conveyor Dryer
Whether you're, keep these safety aspects in mind. Buying new printing equipment or Infrared Conveyor Dryer.
The heat of an infrared dryer can cause burns to exposed skin.
- Be sure to wear protective clothing such as long sleeves, pants, gloves, and shoes when operating your machine.
- When you leave your workplace during this period of time, make sure someone else is present who can turn off or unplug your machine if necessary.
- Make sure that all access doors are securely closed before turning on your dryer.
- Make sure all areas around your machine are clear of debris before starting it up.
- Always check electrical cords before plugging them into outlets to ensure they aren't damaged.
- Use only extension cords approved by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Never overload power strips or extension cords, and never run cords under rugs or carpets where they could overheat.