Forever Laser Transparent 1 Step Self-Weeding Transfer Paper is perfect for white or light colored t-shirts, mousepads, can coozies, tote bags, or other promotional products.
FOREVER's Laser Transparent heat transfer paper is a revolutionary new paper for light garments that does not require you to trim with scissors, vinyl cutter, or other equipment prior to printing. With one easy application to the garment, the Laser Transparent heat transfer paper creates an extra soft and durable print onto white and light colored fabrics with excellent vibrancy, and leaves no white background in the unprinted areas.. Unlike many other one-press application papers, the FOREVER Laser Transparent offers remarkable wash fastness and consistent results you can count on.
To Print: Use the multi-purpose bypass tray to feed pages, face up (side with no text) in the tray. Print your image or design in reverse, using the Label 1 or Heavy setting in the printer driver's 'Media Weight' setting.
- After printing, place transfer paper facedown onto the t-shirt or fabric.
- Press paper onto fabric at approximately 330-350F for 100% Cotton, 270-285F for 100%Polyester, 285-300F for blend fabrics. Press for 30 seconds, Medium pressure
- Use an extra cloth and hold/rub onto back of transfer for 5-10 seconds to slowly cool transfer surface. Immediately after, peel transfer.
- Recover transfer with silicone or parchment paper, and repress at application temperature for additional 30 seconds with high pressure for best overall washability.
- Peel parchment paper immediately. Lightly stretch transfer on shirt horizontally for a couple of seconds to improve feel and hand on t-shirt.
Not all laser printers will run transfer paper. We can only test and guarantee our papers with the printers that we sell, the OKI Data Laser Printers. Please check with your specific printer manufacturer with their recommendations for transfer paper printing in your laser printer.This paper requires the use of bold, bright colors to transfer. Muted, pastel tones may not transfer properly during the self-weeding printing process - in this instance, you would have to use the "Photo" printing instructions. As with any transfer paper, we highly recommend testing the paper - both printing and pressing instructions - to find the best settings for your equipment and process before going into commercial production.
- This paper has a maximum shelf life of 1 year. We recommend storing your paper in a sealed (plastic) bag, away from excessive humidity, temperatures, and sunlight.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- For best wash durability, recommend that transfers be washed inside-out in cold water, with mild detergents that do not contain bleach or similar additives.