Developed to match the highest quality requirements, this soft touch metallic thread has a high tech color coating, is washable at 95°C (203°F) and resistant against abrasion. Composed of 68% polyester and 32% metallis polyester, the new CR thread runs effortlessly and delivers exceptional quality.
Optimized for ease of use with standard embroidery needles, it is the perfect match for trouble free stitching at top speeds. If you are new to embroidering or want to venture into specialty threads, CR Metallic is for you!
Madeira’s CR Metallic benefits from premium quality and sustainability standards, complies with OEKO-TEX® 100 and is even suitable for industrial laundering.
CR Metallic Specifications:
• Colors: 30 vibrant golds, silvers and colors
• Digitizing: Average 4.0 density
• Recommended Needle: #75/11
• 978-4206 Ships from all locations.
• CR Metallic is Available in: 2,700 yard cones
• Oeko-Tek® certified to be free from harmful substances.
• For large orders, speak with a representative about setting up an account.