Purchaser’s Cancellation Rights
Purchaser can cancel the purchase of the Ricoh-DTG Apparel Printer and related equipment and accessories (the “Ricoh-DTG & Products”) for any reason prior to delivery of the Ricoh-DTG & Products by delivering a written notice of cancellation to Seller. The notice of cancellation must be sent via email to email@example.com or a reliable overnight courier or Express Mail (to garmentprinterink 400 Oser Ave STE 2000 Hauppauge, NY 11788), or personally delivered to Garment Printer Ink. Within five (5) business days of receipt of a timely notice of cancellation, Seller shall refund to Purchaser all sums paid by Purchaser. If the machinery has been shipped or if the Purchaser has received delivery of the Ricoh-DTG & Products, however, the delivery or shipping in transit shall be deemed acceptance thereof, Purchaser may not cancel the purchase of the Ricoh-DTG & Products, and there will be no refund of the purchase price nor buy back of the Ricoh-DTG & Products by Seller.
Following delivery, if there are any bona fide warranty claims relating to the Ricoh-DTG & Products, Seller shall resolve same by repair or replacement of the Ricoh-DTG & Products, which repair, or replacement shall be determined at Seller’s sole option.
Standard 1 Yr. Manufacturer’s Warranty
Warranties; Maintenance; Disclaimers. The Ricoh-DTG & Products shall be in new condition, unless designated in writing otherwise, and in good operating order and free from material defects under normal use and service for a period of one year from the date of delivery. Purchaser shall promptly notify Seller in writing within the warranty period of any defect or malfunction of the Ricoh-DTG, but in no event within less than 14 days of discovery thereof. Seller’s obligations under these warranties are limited to, at Seller’s sole discretion, providing parts and guidance, physically repairing or replacing the Ricoh-DTG at Seller’s cost. Replacement is only made if the Ricoh-DTG is found to be defective through the Ricoh warranty claim center and provided that the Ricoh-DTG is, upon request, returned to Seller at its place of business, transportation prepaid.
The warranties contained herein are specifically conditioned on Purchaser’s proper installation, operation and maintenance of the Ricoh-DTG in accordance with seller’s free warranty training and set up program at sellers location in Hauppauge, NY or thru our online warranty installation and training option all while using instructions set forth in Seller’s manual and written materials provided to Purchaser and with ordinary and usual business practices. Should Purchaser fail to properly install, operate and/or maintain the Ricoh-DTG, then Seller may, at its sole discretion, deem any or all of the warranties contained herein to be voided and of no further effect. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that Ricoh branded cartridges are for single use only and that the Purchaser is responsible for any resulting damage to the machine caused by non-Ricoh branded inks. Items that could void warranty of printer are use of non-Ricoh DTG Brand inks, damage caused by improper installation, improper or abnormal use, misuse, or neglect. Damage caused by non-compliance with the maintenance provisions of virtual instruction and instruction manual, improper consumables, improper use of accompanying accessories, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way will void your warranty. Purchaser may be eligible to purchase from Seller (or a designated agent of Seller) an extended warranty (excluding consumable parts and print heads) under the terms and conditions then offered by Seller. When the Ricoh-DTG is no longer under warranty or extended warranty, Purchaser can still receive repair service and technical support on a "pay as you go" basis per the then prevailing rates of Seller. Non-warranted parts include any parts that touches ink, including Ink lines, dampers, waste pads and filters etc.
All service and support requests relating to ink flow and printing and not through the failure of boards, mechanics or electrical components, that result in requiring repair, diagnosing or service needed by the customer shall be considered, at the sole discretion of the seller, a non-warrantied support ticket and all expense of non-warrantied parts, consumables and shipping shall be at the expense of the purchaser.
10 ways to stay within warranty with your Ri1000/2000 Printer
* #1 – Always leave your printer on to allow the machine’s automated maintenance sequences to run. This is necessary to keep the printer in optimal condition and avoid potential damage that can be prevented easily. If it is necessary to power down the machine for over 12 hours, be sure to fill your printer with cleaning fluid. Refer to Section 8.3 of your User Manual for more information.
* #2 – Always shake new white ink cartridges thoroughly before installing them in your printer. Adequately shaking your new white ink cartridges helps ensure that your prints will come out bright and vibrant. White ink tends to settle and separate which will not be good for getting solid prints out of this machine. Refer to the User Manual, page 18, for more information.
* #3 – Perform a nozzle check daily, It is also so important to make sure you get in the habit of running a nozzle check daily and honestly, before every new job. Doing this will allow you to spot and quickly address potential issues with the printer before running your job.
* #4 -Make sure your ink is at 5% or above when you are done printing for the day or plan on leaving your printer idle for a few hours. While you can continue to print using cartridges with less than 5% remaining, the machine’s vital automated maintenance sequences require at least 5% or above in order to complete. Letting that percentage fall lower than 5% will end up affecting your scheduled maintenance cycles, and you’ll be at risk of unwanted behaviors and clogging (especially in your white inks) If you do not have replacement ink available, you can fill your printer with cleaning fluid. Refer to Section 8.3 of your User Manual.
* #5 – Clean encoder strip weekly or every 30 prints to help avoid blurry prints, double prints, and error codes. Refer to Section 8.2 of your User Manual or watch the Ricoh DTG University: Ri 1000 Weekly Maintenance Video.
* #6 – Make sure the obstacle sensor is on. If the sensor is off, head strikes may occur and cause damage to the carriage. To check if your obstacle sensor is enabled, navigate to the OPTIONS panel. The sensor is on when the blue light is illuminated on the OBSTACLE SENSOR button.
* #7 – Set the table height correctly — just below the obstruction sensor. If the table is too low, the extra space may cause misting and printer damage. If the garment is dressed on the platen, the number on the table height adjuster should be between 0-2. If not dressing the garment, the number value should be no more than 4. Refer to Section 2.2 of your User Manual.
* #8 – Check the downloads page to ensure you are on the most up to date firmware and AnaRIP.
* #9 – Exercise care when adjusting table height or changing platens. While ruggedly constructed, the RICOH Ri 1000 is a precision tool and care should be taken when making adjustments to the machine. Do NOT over-tighten the table-height-adjustment knob past “0” and carefully install platen without banging it against the print table.
* #10 – On-line User Manual & Keep current on important updates: Visit our website Support page! We are always updating content to help customers including on-line updates to your User’s Manual which can be found at https://ricohdtg.com/downloads/
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE WARRANTIES AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS CONTRACT, WHICH ARE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY SELLER AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS CONTRACT. SELLER ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY THAT THE Ricoh-Ricoh-DTG WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR WHICH PURCHASER MAY BE BUYING SAME. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT AND/OR THE USE OF THE Ricoh-Ricoh-DTG OR THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, AND PURCHASER’S REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVELY LIMITED AS SET FORTH IN THIS CONTRACT. IF PURCHASER RESELLS THE Ricoh-DTG, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER TO ANY END-USER(S), AND PURCHASER IS NOT ENTITLED TO REPRESENT ANY EXTENSION OR APPLICATION OF THESE WARRANTIES ON BEHALF OF SELLER TO ANY END-USER(S).