DTG Daily Maintenance
- Inspect printer to make sure there are no foreign objects that will interfere with head or bed movements
- Clean print head assembly with damp cloth (can use window cleaning solution and paper towels) - DO NOT WIPE BOTTOM OF PRINT HEAD ASSEMBLY - DAB IT ONLY
- Top off ink bottles (especially white)
- Run 2-3 head cleanings from the control panel
- Check remote waste ink tank - empty and replace if needed
- Run nozzle check from Epson 2200 driver - perform head cleanings if needed.