Driver installation for USB and NETWORK
Do not connect the printer with the USB cable to the computer before installing the Epson 3880 printer driver.
Select accordingly to your computer platform the driver installer found in the driver folder of the Installation USB drive. Run the installation as (as Administrator). Follow the instructions of the wizard.
1) Choose the correct driver for your operating system
2) Click on the Setup to launch the wizard
3) The setup will start installing the files on the hard drive
4) Choose the correct printer, uncheck “Automatically update software” and press OK
5) Choose your language
6) You have to agree with the software license agreement
7) The installation continues
For USB Installation
8) Choose your connection type, for example, USB and connect the USB cable to the printer and wait until your system recognizes the printer. Ensure that the printer is switched ON
9) The printer will be installed automatically
10) After the installation of the driver is complete, a message will show you that the printer is ready to use. Click OK to confirm the message.
For Network installation
11) For the network installation choose the Network option
12) Make sure the printer is on and connected
13) The printer will be found as shown above. Select the printer port and click ok.
14) After the installation of the driver is complete, a message will show you that the printer is ready to use. Click OK to confirm the message.
15) Under devices and printers, a new icon will be created as shown above.