The New 17 x 24 Transfer Film Curing Oven
Tise Curing Oven has a digital control unit that is easy to set and allows precise settings of temperature and time for consistent results. A fusing process is started at the touch of a button. After the set time has elapsed, an acoustic signal sounds alerting you to remove the transfer film.
- Cures film up to 17" x 24"
- Very small footprint, easy to operate
- Curing temperature up to 150 C (302 F)
- Digital timer control of TPU powder curing
- An Alarm sounds when curing is completed
Combine it with the New Mini Air Purifier Plus+ for efficient ventilation of your workspace:
- Square Vertical Filter Core: Enjoy a larger dust capacity, meaning less frequent maintenance.
- New Type Noise Reduction System: Experience a quieter and more comfortable working environment with our advanced noise reduction system.
- Aerodynamic Diamond Rubber Cover: This innovative design provides exceptional airflow and dust-capturing efficiency.
- Compact Yet Capacious: Despite its small size, this fume extractor offers ample dust storage capacity, ideal for sustained use.
- Nipple Pattern Bamboo Duct: The unique design of the duct is suitable for various workspaces and tables, ensuring effective fume extraction.
What is DTF Printing?
Direct to Film printing is a method that rivals Direct to Garment printing (DTG) and allows users to print their logos and/or artwork onto a special type of coated PET film. This film is then used to transfer the printed image onto textiles using a lightweight powder adhesive that can be applied manually or by using an automatic powder shaker to distribute the adhesive evenly across the artwork and film, and with this added step, the transfer process is made possible. Garment Printer Ink has everything you need to get started.
What sets DTF apart from other transfers?
- No cutting and weeding required
- Crisp, defined edges and images from start to finish
- No advanced technical printing knowledge required
- A great option for small orders
- Low cost on waste
- Low investment – high reward
- Works on most fabrics including non-treated cotton, silk, polyester, denim, nylon, leather, 50/50 blends, & more
The air purifier is the perfect addition to your Desktop DTF oven. It will remove the smoke and smell created by the melting TPU powder and allow you to use your unit in any indoor space.