1. Power On/Off Switch Press ( | ) to power the unit on and press (O) to turn the power off.
2. Hose Inlet Connect 1/4” OD hose to inlet for pretreatment solution supply to the Pearl PTM.
3. Rail The Nozzle Cart glides on the rail. Ensure proper lubrication of the rail for proper operation of the Pearl PTM.
4. Nozzle Cart Supports the Solenoid and Nozzle Assembly.
5. Solenoid Provides fluid flow control to the spray Nozzle.
6. Nozzle Cap Secures the Nozzle to the Nozzle Assembly
7. Nozzle Provides the even flat spray band.
8. Garment Platen Place the garment to be pretreated on the Platen and tuck the excess fabric under.
9. Touch Screen User Interface Control interface for the Pearl PTM.
Design & Construction
Corrosion Proof Body
Stainless Steel Hardware
Aluminum Rail & Nozzle Cart
Dimensions & Weight
Platen Size: 16” x 21”
Overall: 33” x 23” x 15”
Shipping Weight: 50lbs
Spray Area: 16” x 21”
Spray Volume: 12ml to 60ml (Full Area)
Shirts/Min: 10 (Full Area, Low Density)
110V 60hz or 220V 50hz
Max Power Consumption: 150W Additional Features
90 Days - Limited Warranty, Parts & Labor
Lifetime - Body Corrosion Warranty