This is a instructional guide on how to update and install new firmware updates on the mP5 and mP10
A new firmware update is available for your mPower and you need to install for new features.
How to install on mP5 and mP10
Please go to AnaJet.com and log into your account under the tech support section. The file is located under program downloads. The firmware download is for both mP5 and mP10 printers even though the file name mentions mP10
- Extract the contents of the update package (MP10/MP5 update (xx-xx-xxxx).zip) into the root directory of a USB drive.
- This means the Update.zip and Update. Signature files should be in the USB drive.
- Insert the USB drive into the printer (either front or back USB port).
- Push the Menu button on the mPower control panel.
- Navigate down to Update Application and hit the Enter button
- Choose the Upgrade from USB port (front or back) where the USB drive is inserted and hit the Enter button.
- The printer will now update itself and then shut itself off when the update is complete.
- After the printer is off, remove the USB drive and then turn the printer back on.
- The printer is now updated.