F-Series Image Armor Change over KIT for Epson F2000
INTRODUCING THE NEW F-SERIES DTG INKS FOR THE EPSON F-2000
The F-SERIES inks are designed as a direct replacement for the Epson F-2000 DTG printers. You can experience increased production times with a 35 second white ink cure time – a time savings of almost 60 seconds over the OEM cure time. With brilliant colors, ease of use, and incredible looking prints, the F-SERIES inks are for the serious DTG printer who wants to save money and improve their DTG business.
- 600ml Cartridges – Same size as OEM
- Made in the USA
- Remanufactured Cart - The carts are NOT made by EPSON
- Features a 35 second white ink cure time (and 35 seconds for just CMYK prints too!)
- Only $145 per cartridge – a 30% Savings over OEM
- Bright, Vibrant Colors
- Image Armor Pretreatments are Recommended.
THIS KIT COMES WITH:
- Full Set CMYK and 2 White Cartridges
- Gallon of Image Armor Ultra
- Half Liter of GPI Cleaning Solution
- 8oz of GPI Capping Station Soaking Solution
Instructions for curing Image Armor Ink:
- Cure the Image Armor Inks at 356F for 35 seconds. You can go a little longer on the cure time, however best results are achieved at the suggested time and temperature
- Use light to medium pressure on the heat press to cure the ink.
- Allow for 24 hours after heat pressing before washing the shirt. This allows continued curing of the ink. Washing immediately will result in about a 10-15% decrease in print quality life.
- For the best results, use Image Armor Pretreatments
Also, save all your ink cartridges. We will have a free shipping program to collect your old carts and recycle them to help save the landfill waste while being a more responsible DTG printer.
The inks MUST BE CHANGED OVER AS A COMPLETE SET. Do NOT intermix OEM and Image Armor inks.
A complete flushing of the white and CMYK ink lines is required. We DO NOT recommend inter-mixing Image Armor and OEM inks due to inter-compatibility issues. Only use Image Armor F-SERIES inks as a complete set (W1+W2+CMYK).
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 6 Qty – Standard Epson F2000 Cleaning Cartridge - 700 ml
- FULL Set of Image Armor F-Series inks including:
- White 1 and a White 2 (Slot 1 / Slot 2)
- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black
- Bottle of GPI CLEANING SOLUTION
- Bottle of GPI Capping Solution
- Syringe (which you should already have for ECO Tube Flushing)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
THIS INK IS GREAT
Verified PurchaseI"m sold....the fast cure time and poly printing, that would be great, but it has to print nice and it DOES. Love itComment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again