Ultimate Print Turbo UPT-4036
A highly versatile opaque matte finish transfer film that can be applied to cotton, poly, and nylon fabrics. This goes on at a lower temperature and press time than most Solvent printable materials and allows for a faster production time.
Have a matte finish that works with all your garments! Turbo print works great on a wide range of garments and also great for heat sensitive products.
- Matte Finish
- Suitable for a low-temperature application.
- Great for heat sensitive products
- 80 microns thick
- Suitable for light and dark textiles
- Applies to Cotton, Polyester, Uncoated Nylon, Mixtures of Polyester/ Cotton and Polyester/ Acrylic
- For application to Nylon that is treated with any kind of coating, please test for suitability
- Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, and latex printers
266°F : 5 seconds
302°F: 4 seconds
320°F: 3 seconds
Press at 302°F.
Preheat garment for 5 seconds. Press for 5 seconds then remove liner and cover transfer with a teflon sheet and press for another 10 seconds.
- Print and cut your design right reading
- Remove from printer and wait for inks to completely dry
- Weed away excess material
- Press your design at one of the temps and times listed above
- Peel warm
Application instructions for dazzle cloth, shiny polyester materials, and coated polyester materials:
Damp a cloth with rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol), then gently apply it to the area on the garment you want to apply your design. Allow it to dry and apply your material. This will allow the adhesive to better penetrate the garment.
We highly recommend that you wash and dry your garments prior to pressing your design. This will also allow the adhesive to better penetrate the garment.
Leave us a Review
Recommended for the Ultimate Print Turbo UPT-4036 20"