The STS XpertJet 1682D 64” DTF Printer from MUTOH and STS Inks has a staggered dual-head design that provides ultra-fast print speeds. It produces smooth gradations while delivering high-quality printing even with reduced resolution thanks to ink configurations
STS XPJ-1682D 2 Head DTF Printer Features:
- Built-in color sensor for auto bi-directional alignments.
- Improved feed mechanism corresponding to a wide range of media.
- MUTOH Status Monitor (MSM) checks printer status in real time.
- Media flange allows for easy media loading.
- Standard 66lb take-up unit.
The 64" Dual Head DTF Printer Comes Stocked With:
- 1 x STS 1682D Direct to Film Printer built in inks circulation
- 2 x External circulation and filtration pump for white bag 1682D / 628D / 628D II
- 10 x STS/MUT Direct to Film 220ml Cart.- Cleaning Solution
- 1 x Cold Peel Inkjet Film - Single Sided Matte Roll - 23.9" x 325'
- 2 x STS/MUT Bulk Ink Adaptor/High Capacity- Set of 4
- 1 x 1L Bag - Cyan
- 1 x 1L Bag - Magenta
- 2 x 1L Bag - Yellow
- 2 x 1L Bag - Black
- 2 x 1L Bag - White
- 1 x Flexi STS DTF Edition
- 1 x DTF-P-1 TPU Powder- Low Temp 225 F - 2 KG
- 1 x DTF Cleaning Solution 4oz + 5 Swabs
What is DTF Printing?
Direct to Film printing is a method that rivals Direct to Garment printing (DTG) and allows users to print their logos and/or artwork onto a special type of coated PET film. This film is then used to transfer the printed image onto textiles using a lightweight powder adhesive that can be applied manually or by using an automatic powder shaker to distribute the adhesive evenly across the artwork and film, and with this added step, the transfer process is made possible. Garment Printer Ink has everything you need to get started.
What sets DTF apart from other transfers?
- No cutting and weeding required
- Crisp, defined edges and images from start to finish
- No advanced technical printing knowledge required
- A great option for small orders
- Low cost on waste
- Low investment – high reward
- Works on most fabrics including non-treated cotton, silk, polyester, denim, nylon, leather, 50/50 blends, & more