The STS XpertJet 1682D 64” DTF Printer from MUTOH and STS Inks has a staggered dual-head design that provides ultra-fast print speeds. It produces smooth gradations while delivering high-quality printing even with reduced resolution thanks to ink configurations
STS XPJ-1682D 2 Head DTF Printer Features:
- Built-in color sensor for auto bi-directional alignments.
- Improved feed mechanism corresponding to a wide range of media.
- MUTOH Status Monitor (MSM) checks printer status in real time.
- Media flange allows for easy media loading.
- Standard 66lb take-up unit.
The Dual Head DTF Printer Comes Stocked With:
- 1 x STS XPJ-1682D DTF Printer with built in ink circulation
- 1 x XPJ-1682 Mutoh Stand
- 8 x Cleaning Solution Slot 1-6 220ml
- 1 x Cleaning Solution Slot 7 220ml
- 1 x Cleaning Solution Slot 8 220ml
- 5 x Cleaning Swabs
- 1 x 24" DTF Roll of Film
- 2 x Bulk Ink Adapter Set of 4
- 1 x 1L Bag - Cyan
- 1 x 1L Bag - Magenta
- 2 x 1L Bag - Yellow
- 2 x 1L Bag - Black
- 4 x 500ml White ink Cartridges
- 1 x Flexi RIP Software
- 1 x DTF-P-1 TPU Powder- Low Temp 225 F - 2 KG
- 1 x 500ml Nozzle Busting Solution
Frequently Asked Questions about the STS XpertJet 1682D DTF Printer from MUTOH
Q: What is the STS XPJ 1682D DTF Printer?
A: The STS XpertJet 1682D DTF Printer is a large-format two head, direct-to-film (DTF) printer that can produce high-quality prints on rolls of DTF Film.
Q: What are the key features of the STS XpertJet 1682D DTF Printer?
A: The printer features a large width that can accommodate DTF Film up to 48" Wide, a Circulated white ink system and bulk CMYK system and an advanced print head maintenance system. It also comes with a user-friendly software package for easy image editing and management.
Q: How does the STS XpertJet 1682D DTF Printer compare to other DTF printers on the market?
A: The printer's large print width, Bulk CMYK ink channels and circulated white make this the fastest DTF printer on the market, Registration is a huge component to DTF Printing and you will find no other printer on the market more precise than this Mutoh Printer.