What is the LEC2-330?
The Roland VersaUV LEC2-330 is a versatile and high-performance inkjet printer and cutter, perfect for sign and graphics providers. This all-in-one machine features precision dot placement and advanced head technology, delivering premium quality prints that stand up to close inspection.
With special effects capabilities such as highlighting details and creating tangible textures, your prints will stand out from the rest. The integrated cutting function allows for efficient and accurate cutting of intricate stickers and labels, saving you time and resources.
Why Choose Roland VersaUV LEC-330 Printer & Cutter
Choose the Roland VersaUV LEC2-330 for a reliable, high-quality inkjet printer and cutter that will take your business to the next level.
Inks for LEC2-640
Leave us a Review
VersaUV LEC2-330 & LEC2-640
|Printing method Piezo||ink-jet method|
|Media||Width||8.3 to 64 in. (210 to 1,625 mm)||7.2 to 30 in. (182 to 762 mm)|
|Thickness||39 mil (Max. 1.0 mm) with liner, for printing
16 mil (Max. 0.4 mm) with liner and 9 mil (0.22 mm) without liner, for cutting
|Roll outer diameter||8.3 in. (Max. 210 mm)|
|Roll weight||88.2 lb. (Max. 40 kg)||55 lb. (Max. 25 kg)|
|Core diameter (*1)||3 in. (76.2 mm) or 2 in. (50.8 mm)|
|Printing/cutting width (*2)||Max. 63 in. (1,600 mm)||Maximum 29 in. (736 mm)|
|Ink||Type||ECO-UV (EUV5) 220 ml cartridge (white)
ECO-UV (EUV5) 500 ml cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, gloss, primer, orange, red)
|Ink-curing unit||Built-in UV-LED lamps|
|Printing resolution (dots per inch)||Max. 1,440 dpi|
|Cutting speed||0.4 to 11.8 in/s (10 to 300 mm/s)|
|Blade force (*3)||30 to 500 gf|
|Blade||Type||Roland CAMM-1 series blade|
|Offset||0.0 to 59.1 mil (0.000 to 1.500 mm)|
|Software resolution (when cutting)||0.98 mil/step (0.025 mm/step)|
|Distance accuracy (when printing) (*4) (*5)||Error of less than ±0.3% of distance traveled or ±11.8 mil (±0.3 mm), whichever is greater|
|Distance accuracy (when cutting) (*4)||Error of less than ±0.4% of distance traveled or ±11.8 mil (±0.3 mm), whichever is greater When distance correction has been performed (when the setting for [CUTTING MENU] - [CALIBRATION] has been made): Error of less than ±0.2% of distance traveled or ±3.9 mil (±0.1 mm), whichever is greater|
|Repeatability (when cutting) (*4) (*6)||±3.9 mil (±0.1 mm) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting (*4) (*7)||±19.7 mil (±0.5 mm) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting when reloading media (*4) (*8)||Error of less than ±0.5% of distance traveled, or ±0.2 in. (±3 mm), whichever is greater|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 240 V±10%, 3.2 A, 50/60 Hz||AC 100 to 240 V±10%, 3.0 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 290 W|
|Sleep mode||40 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||63 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||53 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions (with stand)||111 [W] × 31 [D] × 52 [H] in. (2,819 (W) × 781 (D) × 1,316 (H) mm)||77 [W] × 31 [D] × 52 [H] in. (1,945 (W) × 781 (D) × 1,316 (H) mm)|
|Weight (with stand)||359.3 lb. (163 kg)||275.6 lb. (125 kg)|
|Environment||During operation (*9)||Temperature: 59 to 90°F (15 to 32°C), humidity: 20 to 80%RH (no condensation)|
|Not operating||Temperature: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C), humidity: 20 to 80%RH (no condensation)|
|Media Take-up||TU4 take-up unit included|
|Included items||Dedicated stand, power cord, blade, blade holder, media clamps, media holders, replacement blade for separating knife, cleaning liquid, drain bottle, User’s Manual, etc.|
- The media holders of this machine are designed to be used exclusively with media that has a paper tube (core) with an inner diameter of 3 inches. To use 2-inch media, the optional media flanges are required.
- The length of printing or cutting is subject to the limitations of the program.
- 500 gf is the maximum instantaneous blade force.
- The blade force must be adjusted according to details such as the media thickness.
- Media type: Media specified by Roland DG Corporation
- Temperature: 77°F (25°C), humidity: 50%RH
- Roll media must be loaded correctly.
- Applicable when all pinch rollers that can be used with the media width are used
- Side margins: 25 mm (1.0 in.) or more for both the left and right margins
- Excluding expansion/contraction of the media
- Assumes all correction and adjustment functions of the machine have been used properly
- Print travel: 39.4 in. (1 m)
- [PREFEED] menu item must be set to “ENABLE.” Range for assured repetition accuracy
- For media with a width exceeding 610 mm (24.0 in.): Length: 157.5 in. (4,000 mm)
- For media with a width of 610 mm (24.0 in.) or less: Length: 315.0 in. (8,000 mm)
- Provided that the media feed length is 118.1 in. (3,000 mm) or less
- Excludes the effects of slanted movement and of expansion and contraction of the media
- Data size:
- 39.4 in. (1,000 mm) in the media feed direction
- 29 in.; 30-inch (736 mm model) and 63 in.; 64-inch (1,600 mm model) in the carriage-movement direction
- No lamination
- Automatic detection of crop marks at four points when media is reloaded
- During cutting, [PREFEED] menu item must be set to “ENABLE.”
- Excluding possible shift caused by expansion/contraction of the media and/or by reloading the media
- Data size:
- Operating environment
Recommended for the Roland VersaUV LEC2-330 VersaUV Inkjet Printer & Cutter