Introducing the new Eco UV5 inks available in CMYK, Clear, White and Primer.
Specially formulated to provide outstanding detail along with textural and dimensional effects.
Designed specifically for UV printers. This ink gives off a remarkable color display with durability made to weather outdoor elements. This UV Ink is perfect for graphics that need to be stretched and applied around curved surfaces.
These inks work with a variety of coated and uncoated media including
- Clear film
- 3d Objects
Together with Roland DG’s new True Rich Color II print setting, these inks bring out the best in the LEC2 series including the LEC2-330 & LEC2-640, widening the color gamut and delivering vibrant graphics with neutral grays, smooth gradations, and natural skin tones.
The new EUV5 White ink has a higher opacity, making it even more effective when used as a base coat or when printing on transparent film or dark paper.
Improvements to the Primer ink resulted in improved ink adhesion on a variety of substrates, including glass and aluminum.
- Optimized for printing and curing with Roland DG VersaUV printers and printer/cutters
- Flexibile ECO-UVS inks enable customization of curved objects
- Superior scratch and alcohol resistant formulations
- Compatible with coated and uncoated substrates
- Available Primer inks for increased adhesion to unique materials
- High-opacity White inks for printing rich, dense colors on clear or dark media
- Gloss inks to create special, dimensional effects and texture
What else can the UV inks print on?