Logo It! will work with all sizes of shirts and garments and only takes seconds to use!
•Find the center of the collar using the side or top ruler.
•Place target circle on center of lower collar.
•Place design in desired location. Remove LOGO IT! and press.
•**Can also be used with the Tee Square It! to Place logo in the same spot on every piece.
1.Pre-press your shirt.
2. Place your design onto the shirt in the position you will press it. The actual placement of your chest design will vary depending on the size of the shirt. Place the Logo It over your design by lining up the center mark with the center line of your shirt. To find the center line of your shirt, use the built in ruler at the top of the Logo It tool.
Take note of the placement of your design. In the example below, the large S in my design lines at the 3″ mark vertically and the 3.5″ mark horizontally. When I do the next shirt, I will be able to replicate the exact placement in only seconds. If you are doing a large order, I suggest you record the measurements somewhere that you can find several months later. This can help you if the company calls for 10 more shirts 3 months later, you’ll be able to replicate them quickly and exactly!1.Remove the Logo It and press your design.
The Tee Square It!
is a two piece gadget that helps you line up heat transfer vinyl, heat transfers, plastisol, rhinestone, stencil, embroidery or any other transfer onto your garment. It will save you time and energy in your business. It will also help improve your product quality, because designs will be properly lined up.
1. Has nice large easy to read collar and center plate.
2. Longer center bar for larger presses
3. Slip on width bar for easier removal when not needed.
4. Rubber feet under collar plate to raise it so transfer slid easily under TSI.
The Tee-Square It! ships separately because of its size and is excluded from Free Shipping
Step-by-Step Instructions to Use the Tee Square It.
1. Cut and weed your design, then pre-press your shirt.
2. Lay your shirt flat. You can do this on your heat press or on a nearby flat surface.
3. Place the Tee Square It! on top of your shirt with the collar plate over the collar. You will line up one set of the arrows on the Tee Square It! with the seam of your collar. You can see in the photo below I’ve circled the arrows that I’ve used to line up the seam.
4. Next, you’ll line up the side seams of the shirt on the width bar. In the photo below, I circled the measurements on the side seam to show you how it should line up. In this example, the side seams line up at 5.25 inches.
5. After lining up your shirt, slide your transfer design under the Tee Square It!. You will be able to use the width bar to line up your design. The photo below shows my design lined up using the width bar horizontally (marked with circles) and the center bar vertically (marked with arrows).
6. Remove the Tee Square It!, and your shirt is ready to press. (If you won’t be pressing it right away, you can secure your design with blue painters tape or transfer heat tape.
This has been a really useful, it seems to be made well. I was also really impressed with how quickly it was shipped. I was a bit skeptical since I had never heard of this company, but I was impressed.