Up to TWO gallons of pretreatment are included in our FREE SHIPPING program. 2.5 or more gallons will be charged ground shipping ONLY on the pretreatment.
NOW IN CONCENTRATE - 3-1 Mix ratio. One Gallon of Concentrate makes 4 gallons of pretreatment.
APPLICATION AND USE INSTRUCTIONS
♦ Always SHAKE the container before using or pouring into your pretreatment machine container. ♦ When returning unused pretreatment from a machine, strain it to ensure no fibers or dirt, dust, contaminants are in the solution. A clean solution keeps you happy
When applying pretreatment to the garment, make sure to apply it as evenly as possible (mechanical pretreatment machines are the best).
- Depending on the shirt being pretreated there are some variables to consider on how much to apply. A good starting point is 15-18 grams per 14″x14″ area.
- NOTE: 18-26 grams may provide you with better washability and white optical brightness. This is opposite of what other manufacturers recommend.
- Test to find your best laydown for the garment you are pretreating.
- The heaver the garment, the higher the amount of pretreatment needed.
- The darker the color, the more pretreatment is required.
- The lighter the weight of the shirt, you can usually reduce the amount of fluid applied to the garment.
- The lighter the color of the shirt, less pretreatment is usually required.
Always use a high quality garment that is ring-spun with a tight knit weave. The smoother and tighter the weave, the better your final DTG print.Curing: