Up to TWO gallons of pretreatment are included in our FREE SHIPPING program. 2.5 or more gallons will be charged ground shipping ONLY on the pretreatment.
APPLICATION AND USE INSTRUCTIONS
♦ You DO NOT need to mix down Image Armor. It is ready to use (RTU) right out of the container. ♦ Always SHAKE the container before using or pouring into your pretreatment machine container. ♦ When returning unused pretreatment from a machine, strain it to ensure no fibers or dirt, dust, contaminants are in the solution. A clean solution keeps you happy
THIS PRETREATMENT IS PREMIXED....SO DO NOT DILUTE THIS PRETREATMENT
When applying pretreatment to the garment, make sure to apply it as evenly as possible (mechanical pretreatment machines are the best).
- Depending on the shirt being pretreated there are some variables to consider on how much to apply. A good starting point is 15-18 grams per 14″x14″ area.
- NOTE: 18-26 grams may provide you with better washability and white optical brightness. This is opposite of what other manufacturers recommend.
- Test to find your best laydown for the garment you are pretreating.
- The heaver the garment, the higher the amount of pretreatment needed.
- The darker the color, the more pretreatment is required.
- The lighter the weight of the shirt, you can usually reduce the amount of fluid applied to the garment.
- The lighter the color of the shirt, less pretreatment is usually required.
Always use a high quality garment that is ring-spun with a tight knit weave. The smoother and tighter the weave, the better your final DTG print.Curing: