Total Value: $14,056.54 Total Savings: $3,061.54 YOUR COST: $10,995.00
The iColor 800 from Uninet is truly a breakthrough in white toner transfer printing. This printer is a 4 station printer, however unlike the OkiData 9541, the iColor does not need a black toner to create true rich black prints. The color gamut is miles wider, and the developer based toner (not regular polystyrene milled toner) makes the deepest of blacks and at half the cost of the OkiData 9541.
UniNet iColor 800W Toner Transfer Printer | 13" x 19" CMY + White
• HUGE Transfer Paper Size: 13” x 19” (Super A3 Size), however the iColor 800W also Includes the SmartCUT Software for Doubling the Size of the Printable Image from 13” x 19” to 26” x 38” or Even More! This Amazing Software Allows You to Increase the Image Size to as Large as You Desire.
• Lower Cost - The iColor 800W is priced $4500 lower than the Oki 9541WT. Unbelievable savings with more features and lower operating costs.
• The iColor 800W uses a Superior Type of Custom Toner to Enhance the Density of
the Transferred Image. This Type of Toner is Referred to as Developer Based Toner. The Specialized Toner Combined with the RIP Give the 800W a Much Wider Color Gamut (20% wider color gamut than the Oki Data 9541) including a "true black" that has been difficult to produce up until now.
• The iColor 800W Includes the ProRIP for Controlling Color, Improving the Feel of the Garment, Saving Toner and Improving the Washability. ProRIP is miles above the "print optimizer" offered with the Oki 9541. ProRIP is professional level RIP software developed by UniNet and has become industry standard for Transfer printers.
• A 10" Color Screen Smart Console, with sound, Not Only Controls the Printer but Includes Training Videos of the Textile Transfer Process Making this Unit the Most User Friendly and easy to learn in the White Toner Transfer Printer Space. Compare this to the tiny LED Screen of the Oki Data 9541WT.
• Virtually Maintenance Free and with the Lowest Cost Consumables on the market. Up to 60% lower than the Oki 9541WT for white and 40% Lower for CMY.
• Fast Print Speed of Up to 18/12 (Letter/Tabloid) Pages Per Minute (Twice the Speed of the 9541WT) with High Resolution Imaging Up to 1200 dpi vs the Oki 9541WT's 600 dpi. That's DOUBLE the resolution and Double the Speed while using LESS toner!
• Right out of the box the iColor 800W comes with 4x more toner than the 9541WT. 12,500 pages!
I purchased back in April of 2020, Garment Printer Ink did everything they could to make sure I was taken care of despite the challenges during the pandemic. This is not a sponsored review, I am an average person that took a leap purchasing this new machine, and overall it has been a good experience. Glad I chose Transfer Printing over DTG or HTV. One thing to note, there is a huge learning curve but practice makes perfect!
Great customer service still haven’t receive heat press
Brendan has been a great help. Still haven’t received heat press though
Amazing Printer exceeded my expectation Leah and Dean preformed a Miracle to get it to me During this Pandemic Thanks so Much for Your Hard Work and Excellent Customer Service!
Leave us a Review
Recommended for the iColor 800 White Toner Transfer Printer PRO Package (Optional Heat Press)