100 Sets 11.7 x 16.5 and 100 Sets of 12.5x19 2 Step paper
This is special paper designed for the iColor 800. You Get 100 sets of Propeel 11.7" x 16.5" AND 100 sets of 12.5" x 19". Both have amazing vibrancy, washability and a super soft hand.
50 Sheets Propeel 1 Step Paper
Included in the package are 50 sheets of 11" X 17" Propeel light and white shirt transfer paper for when you don't need an underbase. Low cost means more profit.
Hard Surface Paper
You get a number of different hard surface transfer papers with this bundle. Classic Hard Surface Paper, Premium Hard Surface Paper, Aqua Clear (for clear surfaces), Hard Surface for wood and hard surface for ceramics. Lots to sample, lots to try. Having all these on hand allows you to be confident you can handle any job. ($59 value)
Before you print your design, sometimes you want to get an idea is the coloring or sizing is right without wasting expensive transfer paper. We provide 100 Sheets of 11x17 Test paper so you don't waste money trying to get your designs right
iColor RIP Pro
You get the iColor RIP Pro, which is light years ahead of other laser transfer RIPs. The clarity, color and brightness of the transfers are so noticeable that we stopped offering TransferRIP. I mean, its that much better. ($695 value)
iColor Smart Cut Software
You don't need an 11x17 printer anymore....AT ALL. This software allows you to create designs flawlessly that are as big as you want. Bigger than any paper size offered. Keep your printer small but your designs HUGE!! ($349 value)
Included in this bundle are different window clings for different jobs. Whether you need a white back ground or completely clear, having these included allows you make samples that can inspire your customers to place an order ($25 value)
Premium Tattoo Paper
This isn't your dime store temporary tattoo. This paper can be a business unto itself. Link up with local tattoo shops, sell custom tattoos on etsy, great promos for the companies you already do business with. I could go on....you have 5 premium sheets to play with in this bundle ($25 value)
You get 4 different colors of flock to make samples, complete jobs or get creative and learn how this product can almost double the profitability of a shirt. ($39.75 value)
This one is huge. It's 27 sample sheets of all the colors and patters we offer. Use them to create a sample shirt for customers to see how foil can make any design pop. ($50 value)
Artwork for White Toner Printers Instructional Booklet
Understanding how to create and edit artwork for the iColor White Toner Printer is crucial in getting the most out of your investment. That's why we just had to include it in this package ($99 value)
You get 50 sheets of our premium parchment paper. This helps gives all design transfers a more matte finish and protects your heat press from toner residue. Perfect size for all heat presses. ($20 value)
Toner can get messy and there is nothing like these toner cling wipes to clean up that mess. You get our 20pk with this bundle ($13 value)
Kraft Release Paper
Super sturdy release paper that also gives your design a matte finish and protects your upper platen. They can be used multiple times.
Heat Sensitive Transfer Tape
This is so helpful when trying to stabilize a design on fabric, hard surface or anything really. Keep your design in place without melting from the heat press. You get one roll with this order
If you have been watching videos or as you learn about the transfer process you will see you need to cut the edges around your designs so as not to get any underbase onto the item you are transferring to. Having this cutter makes it easy and we provide it in this package.
2 Year Warranty
Having a two year warrany gives you peace of mind knowing your machine is protected from mechanical failure or unexpected breakdown. One more year is more gooder!
The cart is absolutely needed and gives you the ability to move it around with ease in addition to extra storage.
The iColor 800 from Uninet is truly a breakthrough in white toner transfer printing. This printer is a 4 station printer, however unlike the OkiData 9541, the iColor does not need a black toner to create true rich black prints. The color gamut is miles wider, and the developer based toner (not regular polystyrene milled toner) makes the deepest of blacks and at half the cost of the OkiData 9541.
UniNet iColor 800W Toner Transfer Printer | 13" x 19" CMY + White
• HUGE Transfer Paper Size: 13” x 19” (Super A3 Size), however the iColor 800W also Includes the SmartCUT Software for Doubling the Size of the Printable Image from 13” x 19” to 26” x 38” or Even More! This Amazing Software Allows You to Increase the Image Size to as Large as You Desire.
• Lower Cost - The iColor 800W is priced $4500 lower than the Oki 9541WT. Unbelievable savings with more features and lower operating costs.
• The iColor 800W uses a Superior Type of Custom Toner to Enhance the Density of
the Transferred Image. This Type of Toner is Referred to as Developer Based Toner. The Specialized Toner Combined with the RIP Give the 800W a Much Wider Color Gamut (20% wider color gamut than the Oki Data 9541) including a "true black" that has been difficult to produce up until now.
• The iColor 800W Includes the ProRIP for Controlling Color, Improving the Feel of the Garment, Saving Toner and Improving the Washability. ProRIP is miles above the "print optimizer" offered with the Oki 9541. ProRIP is professional level RIP software developed by UniNet and has become industry standard for Transfer printers.
• A 10" Color Screen Smart Console, with sound, Not Only Controls the Printer but Includes Training Videos of the Textile Transfer Process Making this Unit the Most User Friendly and easy to learn in the White Toner Transfer Printer Space. Compare this to the tiny LED Screen of the Oki Data 9541WT.
• Virtually Maintenance Free and with the Lowest Cost Consumables on the market. Up to 60% lower than the Oki 9541WT for white and 40% Lower for CMY.
• Fast Print Speed of Up to 18/12 (Letter/Tabloid) Pages Per Minute (Twice the Speed of the 9541WT) with High Resolution Imaging Up to 1200 dpi vs the Oki 9541WT's 600 dpi. That's DOUBLE the resolution and Double the Speed while using LESS toner!
• Right out of the box the iColor 800W comes with 4x more toner than the 9541WT. 12,500 pages!