The iColor 800 from Uninet is truly a breakthrough in white toner transfer printing. This printer is a 4 station printer, however unlike the OkiData 9541, the iColor does not need a black toner to create true rich black prints. The color gamut is miles wider, and the developer based toner (not regular polystyrene milled toner) makes the deepest of blacks and at half the cost of the OkiData 9541.
UniNet iColor 800W Toner Transfer Printer | 13" x 19" CMY + White
• HUGE Transfer Paper Size: 13” x 19” (Super A3 Size
• Lower Cost - The iColor 800W is priced $4500 lower than the Oki 9541WT. Unbelievable savings with more features and lower operating costs.
• The iColor 800W uses a Superior Type of Custom Toner to Enhance the Density of the Transferred Image. This Type of Toner is Referred to as Developer Based Toner. The Specialized Toner Combined with the RIP Give the 800W a Much Wider Color Gamut (20% wider color gamut than the Oki Data 9541) including a "true black" that has been difficult to produce up until now.
• The iColor 800W Includes the ProRIP for Controlling Color, Improving the Feel of the Garment, Saving Toner and Improving the Washability. ProRIP is miles above the "print optimizer" offered with the Oki 9541. ProRIP is professional level RIP software developed by UniNet and has become industry standard for Transfer printers.
• A 10" Color Screen Smart Console, with sound, Not Only Controls the Printer but Includes Training Videos of the Textile Transfer Process Making this Unit the Most User Friendly and easy to learn in the White Toner Transfer Printer Space. Compare this to the tiny LED Screen of the Oki Data 9541WT.
• Virtually Maintenance Free and with the Lowest Cost Consumables on the market. Up to 60% lower than the Oki 9541WT for white and 40% Lower for CMY.
• Fast Print Speed of Up to 18/12 (Letter/Tabloid) Pages Per Minute (Twice the Speed of the 9541WT) with High Resolution Imaging Up to 1200 dpi vs the Oki 9541WT's 600 dpi. That's DOUBLE the resolution and Double the Speed while using LESS toner!