The world’s most advanced heat press just got smarter. The very latest from Stahls’ Hotronix® is the Fusion IQ™. This technologically advanced heat press provides your business with complete insight into job and operator performance, and allows you to make proactive data-driven changes in real time.
- New Fusion IQ™ controller features troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities
- Track performance and print productivity reports from anywhere with the new Hotronix Online Portal
- New larger, higher resolution screen with improved touchscreen response
- One size available 16″ x 20″
- Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Touch Screen Technology: program an unlimited number of frequently used application settings
- Production cycle counter, auto on/off settings, and eight optional language settings
- Swing and draw motions allow for a heat-free workspace
- Optional quick-change platens, no tools required
- Twin Timer™ allows users to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Special cast aluminum alloy frame
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/1800W/10A
Cast-in tubular heating
Powder coated finish
Actual weight: 137 lbs.
Ship weight: 150 lbs..
Ship dim.37” x 25” x 24” ;
6″ x 10″
8″ x 10″
11″ x 15″
Framework – 5 years ;
Circuit Board – 2 years ;
Parts & Labor – 1 year;
Questions & Answers
Everyone has questions. Tell us yours.
Q: What are the dimensions of the Fusion IQ heat press?
Q: What is my Fusion™ password to unlock the screen?
Q:How can I check the pressure setting on my heat press?
Q: What voltage are the Hotronix® heat presses sold in?
So far, awesome! gotta learn how to use. Did my first transfer and worked perfect..!
Leave us a Review
Available in 120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w or 240 v; 15 amps; 3500 w
Must have designated circuit breaker
• Made in the USA
• Cast-in tubular heating
• Powder coated finish
• UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant
• Actual weight: 137 lbs.
• Ship weight: 150 lbs.
• Ship dim. 37” x 25” x 24” ;
• 7″ round
• 6″ x 10″
• 8″ x 10″
• 11″ x 15″
• Heating Element – Lifetime ;
• Framework – 5 years ;
• Circuit Board – 2 years ;
• Parts & Labor – 1 year;
Recommended for the Hotronix® Fusion™ IQ Heat Press 16x20