The world’s most advanced heat press just got smarter. The very latest from Stahls’ Hotronix® is the Fusion IQ™. This technologically advanced heat press provides your business with complete insight into job and operator performance, and allows you to make proactive data-driven changes in real time.
- New Fusion IQ™ controller features troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities
- Track performance and print productivity reports from anywhere with the new Hotronix Online Portal
- New larger, higher resolution screen with improved touchscreen response
- One size available 16″ x 20″
- Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Touch Screen Technology: program an unlimited number of frequently used application settings
- Production cycle counter, auto on/off settings, and eight optional language settings
- Swing and draw motions allow for a heat-free workspace
- Optional quick-change platens, no tools required
- Twin Timer™ allows users to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Special cast aluminum alloy frame
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/1800W/10A
Download Manual (PDF)
Made in the USA
Cast-in tubular heating
Powder coated finish
Actual weight: 137 lbs.
Ship weight: 150 lbs..
Ship dim.37” x 25” x 24” ;
6″ x 10″
8″ x 10″
11″ x 15″
Heating Element – Lifetime ;
Framework – 5 years ;
Circuit Board – 2 years ;
Parts & Labor – 1 year;
Questions & Answers
Everyone has questions. Tell us yours.
Q: The heat platen on my Fusion IQ™ is very loose. Should I tighten it?
A: The upper platen on most Hotronix® heat presses is designed to "float," which will make it appear to be loose. This is part of the design, allowing for even pressure.
Q: What are the dimensions of the Fusion IQ heat press?
A: The Fusion heat press dimensions (in inches) are 37” L x 25”W x 24”H.
Q: I am trying to reset the time and/or temperature on my Fusion IQ™ but nothing happens. What may be causing this?
A: Make sure that you are in the proper screen to access time/temperature adjustments.
Q: What is my Fusion™ password to unlock the screen?
A: The letter U or M will give you access to the set-up panel and reset your password. If that doesn't work, please contact Stahls' Hotronix®at 800-727-8520.
Q:How can I check the pressure setting on my heat press?
A: Lower the upper platen and lock it into place. Heat presses with a pressure readout will display the setting on the front panel.
Q: What voltage are the Hotronix® heat presses sold in?
A: Hotronix Heat Presses are available in both 110V or 220V.