CE6000 Cutting Applications Include (but not limited to)
- Cut Vinyl
- Cut Pre-Printed Labels
- Cut Heat Transfer
- Cut Masking Media
- Cut Rhinestone Stencil Templates
- Contour Cut Pre-Printed Stickers & Graphics
- Cut Etching and Sandblast Resist Stencils
The CE6000-60 comes standard with: floor stand, rear media roll rack with new media brake, cutting mat for use with 'cut-through' materials, Graphtec Studio software, plus Graphtec's Cutting Master 3 Plug-in.
The Cutting Master 3 Plug-in for Adobe Illustrator® and CorelDraw®
- Windows Compatible 8.1 – XP
- Mac compatible with systems running OSX 10.4-10.9
Professional, reliable servo motors are made for production and accuracy!
Cutting heat transfer vinyl media and rhinestone design template graphics is a breeze.
On the job, the CE6000 series offers real cost/performance advantages over other brands of cutting plotters: rear media roller brake, faster cutting speeds and higher cutting force, you’ll have the flexibility to handle a wider range of material. The USB 2.0 full speed data interface or RS232C Serial Port ensures a reliable connection to the computer, either on a Mac or Windows PC.
The CE6000 series comes with Graphtec Studio design software (Mac & Windows compatible) and the completely new Cutting Master 3 Production Manager and Plug-in for the latest versions of CorelDRAW® and Adobe® Illustrator.
The CE6000-60 delivers a maximum cutting force of 300 grams and a maximum speed 35 inches per second!
- Maximum cutting area: 23.7 inches x 164 feet
- Compatible media widths: 2 inches to 28 inches
- Maximum media thickness: 10 mil (0.25mm)
- Dimensions: 35.4 in x 23.3 in x 41.2 in (includes stand)
- Weight: 66 lbs
- Languages: 10 included languages
- Command modes: GP-GL & HP-GL
- Warranty: 1 year Parts & Labor through Graphtec America: 800-854-8385
The new, built-in front control panel provides complete parameter control including eight preset cutting conditions, as well as advanced features like tangential control mode, down force offset, pen up speed, blade wear monitoring and more. With a 25 pin RS-232C or the Full Speed USB 2.0 control interface, the CE6000 is compatible with legacy computer systems as well as the latest PCs available now and for several years to come
Download the latest drivers, firmware, software, and manuals for your Graphtec Cutting Plotter
Get support and learn how to use your Graphtec Cutting Plotter