The F-SERIES inks are designed as a direct replacement for the Epson F-2000 DTG printers. You can experience increased production times with a 35 second white ink cure time – a time savings of almost 60 seconds over the OEM cure time. With brilliant colors, ease of use, and incredible looking prints, the F-SERIES inks are for the serious DTG printer who wants to save money and improve their DTG business.
- 600ml Cartridges – Same size as OEM
- Made in the USA
- Remanufactured Cart - The carts are NOT made by EPSON
- Features a 35 second white ink cure time (and 35 seconds for just CMYK prints too!)
- Only $145 per cartridge – a 30% Savings over OEM
- Bright, Vibrant Colors
- Image Armor Pretreatments are Recommended.
THIS KIT COMES WITH:
Instructions for curing Image Armor Ink:
- Cure the Image Armor Inks at 356F for 35 seconds. You can go a little longer on the cure time, however best results are achieved at the suggested time and temperature
- Use light to medium pressure on the heat press to cure the ink.
- Allow for 24 hours after heat pressing before washing the shirt. This allows continued curing of the ink. Washing immediately will result in about a 10-15% decrease in print quality life.
- For the best results, use Image Armor Pretreatments
Also, save all your ink cartridges. We will have a free shipping program to collect your old carts and recycle them to help save the landfill waste while being a more responsible DTG printer.
The inks MUST BE CHANGED OVER AS A COMPLETE SET. Do NOT intermix OEM and Image Armor inks.
A complete flushing of the white and CMYK ink lines is required. We DO NOT recommend inter-mixing Image Armor and OEM inks due to inter-compatibility issues. Only use Image Armor F-SERIES inks as a complete set (W1+W2+CMYK).
IMAGE ARMOR F-SERIES CONVERSION INSTRUCTIONS AND MAINTENANCE INFORMATION
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 6 Qty – Standard Epson F2000 Cleaning Cartridge - 700 ml
- FULL Set of Image Armor F-Series inks including:
- White 1 and a White 2 (Slot 1 / Slot 2)
- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black
- Bottle of GPI CLEANING SOLUTION
- Bottle of GPI Capping Solution
- Syringe (which you should already have for ECO Tube Flushing)