This is a brand new Epson print head for DTG Raptor or DTG Kiosk3. Current production Epson Printheads have better technology than the previous ones installed in the first series (which tend to wear out and clog fast). Watch the video above to learn how to replace a print head in a DTG HM1.
- Please provide a DTG serial number in the comment section at checkout (it should start with a K then 6 digits). Failure to do so will result in a delayed or cancelled order.
- Print heads ship directly from Epson. As such, we are unable to offer free shipping on this part. If you need to order additional supplies from our website, kindly do so in a separate order.
- Print heads require a signature upon delivery. Please choose a shipping address where someone will be available to accept and sign for the delivery.
- If you reside outside the U.S., contact us prior to placing an order. We are permitted to sell print heads to customers in U.S. and South America only. If you are outside the U.S. you will need to contact an Epson parts distributor in your country.
- This is an Epson part. However, we are not associated in any way with Epson America.
- PRINT HEADS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on this item. There are no warantees on print heads unless installed by a certified Epson Technician.
Additional Installation Tips and Links:
Download the DTG HM1 with White ink Operation and User Guide
More DTG Raptor and Kiosk3 Garment Printer Parts