1 liter pouch of ink for DTF Printing
– High color density, wide color gamut, outstanding color saturation.
– Print head safe encapsulated resin + nano pigment
– Great wash fastness
– Excellent performance
– Non-toxic and environmentally friendly
– Consistent color from batch to batch
– Manufactured in the USA
– Available in CMYK and White (Ask about our other color options)
What is DTF Printing?
Direct to Film printing is a method that rivals Direct to Garment printing (DTG) and allows users to print their logos and/or artwork onto a special type of coated PET film. This film is then used to transfer the printed image onto textiles using a lightweight powder adhesive that can be applied manually or by using an automatic powder shaker to distribute the adhesive evenly across the artwork and film, and with this added step, the transfer process is made possible. Garment Printer Ink has everything you need to get started.
What sets DTF apart from other transfers?
- No cutting and weeding required
- Crisp, defined edges and images from start to finish
- No advanced technical printing knowledge required
- A great option for small orders
- Low cost on waste
- Low investment – high reward
- Works on most fabrics including non-treated cotton, silk, polyester, denim, nylon, leather, 50/50 blends, & more