The DK7T Twin cap press is a fully functional cap press with a high productivity design. The head pivots back and forth between the two pedestals effortlessly. While one side is pressing, the user is able to set up work on the other pedestal and maximize efficiency.
The DK7T has a unique hold-down device that pulls the rear strap of the headwear down against the pressing surface, holding the cap in place. The DK7T includes 3 different-sized interchangeable tables (Standard & EURO & Youth sizes included) for accommodating everything from Large to Child sized caps, fitted and low profile caps, and many other items.
- High-production twin station design
- STANDARD, EURO (mid-sized), and YOUTH bottom forms included!
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Solid Steel framework
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Cap hold-down device
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records the number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts
We're here to assist you with all your garment printing needs. Reach out to our dedicated team during our office hours, and we'll ensure you get the support you need.
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
For general inquiries, you can contact us through the following:
Address: 375 Oser Ave, Hauppauge, NY 11788