Just starting out and looking for funding?
Talk with one of our specialists to explore financing, no money down, and lease options today!
iColor 650 PRO Package Includes:
- Uninet iColor 650 Laser Transfer Printer - ($7995)
- Free Graphics Package with 2000+ Designs
- Starter set of CMYK toner cartridges
- Extended Yield White Toner Cartridge
- 2 year warranty
- Lifetime Support
- iColor ProRIP Software - ($695)
- iColor SmartCUT Software - ($349)
- Can be used on Mac with emulator
- 200 Sets of Standard 2-Step 11.7 x 16.5 Transfer Paper - ($710)
- 50 Sheets of ProPeel 1-Step Transfer Paper 11 x 17 - ($65)
Window Clings - ($18.75)
- Tattoo Paper - ($18.75)
- Hard Surface Paper - ($18.75)
- Metallic Hard Surface Paper - ($18.75)
- Transfer Foil Sample Pack - ($49.99)
- Flock Sample Pack - ($31.80)
- White Toner Transfer Printer 7hr Master Class Course - ($695)
100 Sheets of Premium 11 x 17 Transfer TEST Paper - ($8.95)
- 50 Premium Parchment Sheets - ($19.95)
- 25 Kraft Release Paper Sheets - ($17.95)
- 11 x 17 T-Seal Sheet - ($38.00)
20 Static Sensitive Toner Wipes - ($12.95)
- 1 Roll of Heat Sensitive Tape - ($9.95)
- 1 Rotary Cutter - ($17.95)
- iColor Quick Start Guide
- All iColor Manuals
- Power & USB Cord
Click Here for our Transfer Printer Comparison Chart
Introducing the iColor® 650
This A3 Portable Tabloid Transfer printer is the newest, most versatile product with white overprinting and underprinting capabilities on the market.
Featuring full color and fluorescent white toners combined with TRUE black printing. The unique CMYK+Fluorescent White toner set gives you the full, rich color of a CMYK printer plus the ability to decorate dark garments with vivid, colorful appliques and opaque whites. This unique five toner set solves problems found in other laser transfer products, and does it for hundreds less than comparable white toner printers.
Buy One, Get Six Incredible Features:
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for non-transfer applications
- Dye Sublimation applications
- Fluorescent colors and Clear
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Gold and Silver color printing capabilities
More features, more versatility, more speed, more savings, less printing costs and hassle.
The iColor 650 comes standard with a White Toner High Yield cartridge (10,000 pages) and starter CMYK toner cartridges with a 3,000 page yield. Optimize all functions to unprecedented levels while delivering up to 10,000 pages (this is a 2.5 higher print yield than the rest of the competition!). The iColor 650 also considerably reduces print cost per page, resulting in significant savings!
Additional Noteworthy Features:
- Lowest cost 11" x 17" Tabloid size white toner laser printer on the market
- Fluorescent White toner for black light apparel and transfers
- Fluorescent CMY upgrade for full color black light transfers and graphics
- Additional Toners include Sublimation, Clear and Security Toners
- Hot swappable toners cartridges for underprint and overprint
Q: How is the iColor 650 different from other Transfer Printers?
A: The UniNet iColor 650 is set up to be used in multiple ways including as a transfer printer, a traditional office laser printer, and a color+white document printer. UniNet has multiple patents allowing for this. The iColor 650 ships with the cyan, magenta, yellow, and white toners plus a black toner cartridge that can be interchanged with the white as needed. Thus, if you want to print regular color documents, you’d simply swap the white toner for the black and print just as you would with any other color laser printer. Plus, if you want to print white graphics and text on dark card stock or colored paper, you could use the three colors plus white toner to accomplish this. You’re basically getting three printers in one with the UniNet iColor 650. These options are not available on the Oki Data Pro8432WT.
In addition, the UniNet iColor 650 works with specialty toners including security toner, fluorescent toner, sublimation toner, and security toner but the Oki Data Pro8432WT does not.
Q: What about cost of ownership? Is one cheaper than the other in the long run?
A: Here again, the UniNet iColor 650 has the advantage. One area in particular has to do with toner page yields. For example, the white toner cartridge on the UniNet iColor 650 yields 10,000 pages while the white toner cartridge on the Oki Data Pro8432WT yields just 4,500 pages. Moreover, the UniNet iColor 650 comes with RIP software which adds a lot of extra controls, one of which reduces the amount of white toner used per image by up to 50 percent. That results in both cost savings and softer, more durable garments because the white layer is not nearly as thick.
Q: Won’t that affect the color quality of the printed image?
A: Since the UniNet iColor 650 uses UniNet’s Absolute White Toner and RIP software, it’s not a problem. This toner is the most opaque on the market. White toner overprinting is not needed in areas of the image that have a density of 70 percent or more. The RIP software detects that, conserving white toner as a result. In contrast, when white overprinting is turned on, the Oki Data Pro8432WT produces a white overprint at 300 percent for the entire image regardless of whether it’s needed or not. The end result is an image that has a heavier feeling on the shirt and is considerably more expensive to produce.
UNINET iColor 650 Quick Start Guide
Absolutely thrilled with my purchase!! I was debating on purchasing this package but with them offering the WHITE TONER MASTER CLASS with all of the other goodies in this package it was a done deal for me. There is an extreme learning curve but eventually I will get there (I hope). I had some issues with the dongle (SMARTCUT) but EVERYONE at Garment Printer Ink was very responsive and helpful.....so a HUGE THANK YOU to Brandon, Alec, Danny, & James (if I forgot anyone's name I'm so sorry) but you guys ABSOLUTELY ROCK!!
Leave us a Review
• Print Speed: Letter/A4 – up to 36 ppm Color and Monochrome; Tabloid/A3 – up to 20 ppm (Transparency setting speeds may vary)
• Processor: 667 MHz
• Duty Cycle: Up to 50,000 pg/mo.
• Duplex: Standard (not for use with transfer paper)
• Memory: 1GB DDR3 32bit + 3GB ROM
• Resolution:1200 x 1200 dpi
• Emulation: PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PostScript® 3™
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64)
• Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0, Wireless LAN
• Paper Cassette: 300 sheet Legal/Letter/Tabloid
• Paper Sizes (Min. / Max.):mA3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF), A4 (SEF), Letter (LEF), Letter (SEF), A5, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive and banners up to 52” long
• Paper Weight: Main Tray 17 lb. bond – 54 lb. bond/ 80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm); 2nd and 3rd Trays 17 lb. – 47 lb. bond (64 – 176 gsm); Multi-purpose Tray 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index (64 – 256 gsm); Duplex 17 lb. – 54 lb. bond/80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm)
• Size: (WxDxH) 17.6" x 21.7" x 14.2" (449 mm x 552 mm x 360 mm)
• Weight: 88 lb. (40 kg)
• Power Consumption: 1118 W peak; 13 W idle; 11 W power save; .7 W sleep mode
• Power: 1118 W peak; 13 W idle; 11 W power save; .7 W sleep mode
• Warranty: Two years
• What's In the Box: iColor 650 printer, Starter set of CMYK + White toner and drum cartridges, ProRIP Software, Demo version of iColor SmartCUT tiling software.
ProRIP & SmartCUT Specifications:
• Windows 10, 8, and 7 support (32 & 64 bit)
• Intel i50i7 2.603.0 GHz
• RIP Once, print many
• Send jobs directly to queues from design applications (PhotoShop, Corel, Illustrator)
• Color Profiles for white, black, and colored fabrics and other substrates
• Templates support for exact positioning of graphics
• KnockMeBlackOUT and KnockMeColorOut for softer feel transfers
• High-Speed print modes with no quality reduction
• Easy color adjustments
• Automated TCP/IP port search for easier network printing setup
• Visual print preview
• Raw data preview
• Cropping controls of image and job
• Soft proofing
• Job archiving, history, print status, and job log
Recommended for the iColor 650 White Toner Transfer Printer PRO Package (Optional Heat Press)