Loading the fabric in the tray:
For details, refer to User's Guide provided with the printer Ri 100.
You can shorten the processing time by putting a garment in the tray while preheating the finisher.
- Press the [Power] key to turn on the power...
- Make sure the mode switching lever is set in the center.
- Set the temperature of the heater
- Set the temperature according to the fabric on which you are printing. (The default setting is 'High')
- Set the amount of time that the heater is on.
- Set the time according to the fabric on which you are printing. (The default setting is 'Medium')
- When the [Preheat] key is lit, press the [Preheat] key to start preheating.
- When the [Preheat] key is unlit, no operation is necessary because preheating is completed.