#1 - In Depth Artwork Instructional Booklet White Toner Transfer Printers
- In Depth Instructions on how to properly set up artwork for transfer printing
- Includes license for 50 high resolution graphics
- Available in both only in Digital PDF
Having the ability to create your own artwork is very beneficial. Even if you use stock art as a starting point, you can customize it to suit your needs. This book was created to show you how to properly create artwork for white toner transfers. Using these instructions, you will be able to create artwork that will enhance and augment your designs, and produce an optimal final product.
We provide step-by-step lessons to demonstrate various specifications, techniques and ways to create artwork for printing transfers with white toner printers. Basic techniques, as well as tips and tricks for more advanced layout ideas will be discussed, including working with raster and vector artwork as well as photographs and making full-color artwork more printer friendly.
Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are used for outlining all the lessons in this book. While you don’t need to be an Illustrator or Photoshop expert to follow along with the lessons, a basic knowledge is suggested to help you navigate through them easier. If you follow the steps in this book, even the novice will be surprised at the quality of their finished product. Even if you’re new to Illustrator and Photoshop, you’ll find you’ll be up and at it in no time!
#2 - Digital Stock Art Collections
Provide customers with high quality artwork while saving time and money with these collections of full color, royalty-free stock art images. Each collection contains 500 designs in a variety of categories, including sports, occupations, holidays, and more.
All IColor transfer printers are shipped with 25 complimentary graphics selected from our full collection of 2,000 files. Once purchased, the user is granted a lifetime license for unlimited use. 4 libraries to choose from with 500 graphics each.
Each stock art collection includes:
- Digital Copy – Direct download of all 500 images and a digital PDF file to preview all graphics.
- Files saved as 14" high-resolution PNG files with transparent background
- Instructions for importing stock art into variety of graphics programs
- Stock art can be used on Mac or PC, and can be customized with type, logos, and color changes. Files are compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW, and other image editing software and can be imported directly into RIP software for direct printing.
DIGITAL STOCK VOL. 1
DIGITAL STOCK VOL. 2
DIGITAL STOCK VOL. 3
DIGITAL STOCK VOL. 4