Desktop footprint, full color, built-in die cutter, and full steam ahead for short-run professional label production like you’ve never experienced before. The UNINET IColor 250 is packed with the IColor CustomCUT™ Software, which means you don’t just cut labels; you model them into your desired shape
It comes with superb versatile capabilities for Print only, Cut only, or Print and Cut.
Equipped with an all-in-one high capacity single ink cartridge with built-in print-head (cyan, magenta, yellow, process black) for both pigment and dye-based applications.
Swap its cartridge for diverse printing needs; from a dye-based ink cartridge for stunning, vibrant colors, high-quality labels, and more, to a pigment cartridge for the most durable long-lasting, and water-resistant labels.
From standard label shapes, creating contour cuts, importing a wide variety of file formats, advanced design tools, and more, powered by proprietary IColor CustomCUT™ Software and its robust set of tools, expect nothing but proper layout prints and die-cuts.
No need to purchase a separate die-cutter device, the IColor 250 does it all. Prints and die-cuts in a breeze.
Whether you work with wine, beer, and spirits, water, soft drinks, food, home, personal care, pharma and healthcare, logistics, or chemical products, the UNINET IColor 250 is all you need to create stunning labels that stand out on the shelf.
Printer comes with one standard dye ink cartridge.
Printer does NOT come with media.
Windows only, not MAC Compatible.
Other Features & Benefits
● Compact footprint ink-based full-color label printer + built-in die cutter for on-demand short-run digital label production
● High Gloss BOPP or Premium Gloss Paper Label stock available
● Eliminates the need to purchase pre-die-cut media
● Prints .5” to 4.50” wide to support a wide range of media
● Cuts .5” to 4.10” wide to support a wide range of media
● Prints with speeds up to 4.5" per second
● Supports up to 5” wide media rolls
● Allows to print a single label at a very low cost
● Designed for small to mid-size businesses with label printing capabilities from 1 to 3,000 labels per day
● Multipurpose inkjet-based all-in-one desktop label, photo, card, and banner printer
● Features continuous roll-to-cut capabilities and the option to upgrade to continuous roll-to-roll printing
● No longer need to change or flush printer heads because a new print-head is incorporated with each replacement cartridge
● Two-year warranty