At just 24 inches wide, the 628 DTF Printer fits into any size print shop, and you can easily and quickly create custom t-shirts and apparel. This Japanese made compact printer even fits onto a table or optional rolling stand for your use. With a low price point and perfect size, this printer is the best option for anyone entering the direct to film custom apparel marketplace. Best of all, it's made by Mutoh in Japan.
DTF Printer Specs:
What is DTF Printing?
Direct to Film printing is a method that rivals Direct to Garment printing (DTG) and allows users to print their logos and/or artwork onto a special type of coated PET film. This film is then used to transfer the printed image onto textiles using a lightweight powder adhesive that can be applied manually or by using an automatic powder shaker to distribute the adhesive evenly across the artwork and film, and with this added step, the transfer process is made possible. Garment Printer Ink has everything you need to get started.
What sets DTF apart from other transfers?
- No cutting and weeding required
- Crisp, defined edges and images from start to finish
- No advanced technical printing knowledge required
- A great option for small orders
- Low cost on waste
- Low investment – high reward
- Works on most fabrics including non-treated cotton, silk, polyester, denim, nylon, leather, 50/50 blends, & more