LittleRed X3D 78" Vastex DTG Infrared Conveyor Dryer
The multi-purpose LittleRed X3-D infrared dryer cures direct-to-garment (DTG) printed textiles as well as plastisol, water-based and discharge-printed garments at higher rates than possible with conventional dryer designs.
Available in 30, 54 and 78 in. (76, 137, and 198 cm) belt widths, it features a high-powered pre-heating zone that rockets ink temperatures past 300°F (149°C) within the first several inches of conveyor travel, maximizing the distance and dwell time for optimum curing of any ink, allowing increased conveyor belt speeds and dryer output.
The 78 in. (198 cm) wide LittleRed X3-D-78 model accommodates up to three rows of garments, and cures a whopping 1080+ plastisol-printed garments/h, 555+ water-based or discharge-printed garments/h, and 155+ garments/h inkjet printed with digital white ink or pretreated for DTG printing at 3 minutes dwell time.
The X3-D-30 and X3-D-54 models have an overall conveyor belt length of 88 in. (224 cm) long while the X3-D-78 model has an overall length of 102 in. (260 cm). The heating chamber for all three models is 41 in. (104 cm) long and features a powerful, targeted exhaust system as standard to rapidly remove moisture and air contaminates from the heating chamber, as well as cool the skin and controls.
- FLEXIBLE - Can cure plastisol, water-based, discharge and inkjet-printed white ink in record time
- POWERFUL - LittleRed X3D-78 has 26,700W@240 total wattage
- EFFICIENT - Closely spaced coils provide high-density, medium-wavelength infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under-curing
- CONSISTENT - Low friction belt aligner and DC belt speed control with digital display
- HEAVY DUTY - "X-Series" Conveyor Belt Roller Tracking System with Teflon coated fiberglass belt and HD belt motor
- ACCURATE - Dual digital PID Temperature controller is accurate to +/-1°F
- ADJUSTABLE - 2 - 7 in. (5 - 18 cm) belt-to-heater clearance, adjustable separately on each side for each heater
- ACCURATE - Dual digital PID temperature controller is accurate to +/-1 °F
- VALUABLE - Best warranty, high quality, exceptional service
- FAST - LittleRed X3D-78 1080+ garments/hr for plastisol inks, 555+ garments/hr for water-based or discharge inks, 185+ garments/hr for DTG digital white ink @ 3 minutes, 155+ garments/hr @ 2.5 minutes
- Additional heating chambers and belt extensions available
- Locking casters for easy mobility
- Creeper gear