LittleRed X1D 18" Vastex DTG Infrared Conveyor Dryer
The X1D is the smallest conveyor dryer matched to the output of the most popular DTG printing systems.
Its heating chamber has a boost zone to quickly reach cure temperatures for ink jet, water-based and discharge inks. The dryer can cure up to 27 garments per hour DTG printed with digital white ink, as well as screen printed garments at rates to 81 per hour for water-based or discharge inks.
It eliminates the flattened, ironed-on appearance and halo associated with heat pressing of printed images, and relegates the heat press to flattening of raised fibers prior to printing with a one second 'touch' per garment.
As standard it is equipped with features found on the company's larger DTG capable dryers including adjustable belt-to-heater clearance to accommodate bulky items, a dual digital PID temperature controller accurate to +/- 1°F, and an X-Series conveyor belt roller tracking system with Teflon coated fiberglass belt. A powered exhaust removes moisture and air contaminants, while cooling the housing and controls.
- COMPACT - Total footprint is less than 8 sq.ft (2.44 sq.m)
- SMART - "X-Series" Conveyor Belt Roller Tracking System with Teflon coated fiberglass belt
- ADJUSTABLE - 2 - 7 in. (5 - 18 cm) belt-to-heater clearance, adjustable separately on each side for each heater
- MAXIMUM IMAGE WIDTH - 18" (46 cm) (Heater spans the entire width of the belt)
- HEATER WIDTH - 18" (46 cm)
- BELT WIDTH (max garment width) 18" (46 cm)
- VERSATILE - Can cure up to 27 garments/hr with digital white ink, 81 garments/hour with water-based or discharge ink, and up to 162 garments/hour with plastisol ink
- ACCURATE - Dual digital PID temperature controller is accurate to +/-1 °F
- VALUABLE - Best warranty, high quality, exceptional service
- Additional heating chambers and belt extensions available
- Locking casters for easy mobility
- Creeper gear
This is the plug and power you will need. The Cord is 6ft long
240V / 27A / 1 Ph. / 3 wire 50/60HZ