The F-SERIES inks are designed as a direct replacement for the Epson F-2000 and F2100 DTG printers. You can experience increased production times with a 35 second white ink cure time – a time savings of almost 60 seconds over the OEM cure time. With brilliant colors, ease of use, and incredible looking prints, the F-SERIES inks are for the serious DTG printer who wants to save money and improve their DTG business.
- 600ml Cartridges – Same size as OEM
- Made in the USA
- Remanufactured Cart - The carts are NOT made by EPSON
- Features a 35 second white ink cure time (and 35 seconds for just CMYK prints too!)
- 40% Savings over OEM
- Bright, Vibrant Colors
- Image Armor Pretreatments are Recommended.
Instructions for curing Image Armor Ink:
- Cure the Image Armor Inks at 356F for 35 seconds. You can go a little longer on the cure time, however best results are achieved at the suggested time and temperature
- Use light to medium pressure on the heat press to cure the ink.
- Allow for 24 hours after heat pressing before washing the shirt. This allows continued curing of the ink. Washing immediately will result in about a 10-15% decrease in print quality life.
- For the best results, use Image Armor Pretreatments
Also, save all your ink cartridges. We will have a free shipping program to collect your old carts and recycle them to help save the landfill waste while being a more responsible DTG printer.
A complete flushing of the white lines is suggested.
IMAGE ARMOR F-SERIES CONVERSION INSTRUCTIONS AND MAINTENANCE INFORMATION
- Syringe (which you should already have for ECO Tube Flushing)
Image Armor Inks are Oeko-Tex Eco Passport Certified
It is another step forward for the Image Armor line of DTG inks. Our entire line of direct to garment printing inks are now officially Eco Passport Certified. ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX® is an independent certification system for chemicals, colourants and auxiliaries used in the textile and leather industry. During a multistep process, our DTG inks were analyzed as to whether each individual ingredient in the chemical product meets the statutory requirements and that it is not harmful to human health. The ECO PASSPORT stamp of approval is an extremely valuable certification and is used as credible proof of sustainable textile and leather production.