Manufactured in the US and color-matched from batch to batch, these Kodak DTF inks are formulated for the Epson DX5/DX7 printheads and Epson 6-8 color desktop printers. The inks have a 2-year shelf life.
– High color density, wide color gamut, outstanding color saturation.
– Excellent performance
– Great wash fastness
– Print head safe encapsulated resin + nano pigment used
– Non-toxic and environmentally friendly
– Consistent color from batch to batch
– Available in CMYK and White
What is DTF Printing?
Direct to Film printing is a method that rivals Direct to Garment printing (DTG) and allows users to print their logos and/or artwork onto a special type of coated PET film. This film is then used to transfer the printed image onto textiles using a lightweight powder adhesive that can be applied manually or by using an automatic powder shaker to distribute the adhesive evenly across the artwork and film, and with this added step, the transfer process is made possible. Garment Printer Ink has everything you need to get started.
What sets DTF apart from other transfers?
- No cutting and weeding required
- Crisp, defined edges and images from start to finish
- No advanced technical printing knowledge required
- A great option for small orders
- Low cost on waste
- Low investment – high reward
- Works on most fabrics including non-treated cotton, silk, polyester, denim, nylon, leather, 50/50 blends, & more
Kodak MSDS Sheets