The Spray Cycle is the process the Pearl PTM uses to lay a flat and even layer of pretreatment solution on to the garment.
1. To begin the Spray Cycle, enter the Home Menu by pressing the Home Menu Icon.
2. The Home Menu will display the current garment selection, spray length and spray density that will be
applied to the garment during the Spray cycle.
3. Press the Start Button to begin the Spray Cycle.
4. After the Spray Cycle is started, the Start Button will change to a Stop Button that will allow the Spray
Cycle to be stopped at any time during the spray sequence.
5. After the Spray Cycle is completed, the garment can be removed and the process can be repeated.