The Pearl PTM has a save feature that allows users to save settings and modes. The save feature will allow up to twenty files to be stored in the memory of the machine.
1. To save the current settings, open the Save Menu by pressing the Save Menu icon.
2. The current settings will be displayed on the right side of the screen
3. Press the Save Button, enter in the name of the file to be saved, then press return to save the file.
4. To Open a file, select the file to open. The settings of the selected file will be displayed on the right side
of the screen.
5. Press the Open button and the screen will switch to the Home Menu with the settings
6. To Delete a file, select the file to delete.
7. Press the Delete Button to delete the file.