Priming the Pearl PTM is required for proper spray pattern on the garment. If the Pearl PTM is improperly
primed, you may not get an even, flat and consistent spray pattern on the garment.
1. To prime the machine, enter the Maintenance Menu by selecting the Maintenance Menu icon.
2. Place the inlet hose into the pretreatment container.
3. Attach Nozzle & Nozzle Cap to the Solenoid.
4. Select the light pretreatment or dark pretreatment using the Light/Dark Pretreatment Selection icon.
5. Place a cup under the nozzle to collect pretreatment.
6. Press the Pretreatment Manual Prime Button or Pretreatment Auto Prime Button to start priming.
7. Allow the pressure to build up to ensure proper priming of the machine.
8. Excess pretreatment solution can be poured back into the Pretreatment container.