The Pearl PTM stores setting and cycle information, as well as estimated pertreatment container levels during power off. It is important to follow these shut down procedures to allow this information to be stored correctly. The Pearl PTM will not allow the unit to properly power down with pretreatment solution in the fluid lines. Be sure to follow the “Flushing the Pearl PTM” procedure before powering down.
1. To power down the Pearl PTM, enter the Maintenance Menu by pressing the Maintenance Menu icon.
2. Press the Power Down Button. (Note: if the fluid lines are not flushed with water, the Pearl PTM will not
allow the unit to power down.)
3. The Pearl PTM will move the Nozzle Cart to the home position.
4. After the Nozzle Cart is in its home position, press OK to confirm power off.
5. Press the Power Off (O) button located on the right side of the Pearl PTM.