The Pearl PTM is equipped with a speed mode that will allow multiple shirts to be loaded and sprayed quickly. Additionally, the Pearl PTM has a Flexlock Mode which allows garments to be loaded from the front to spray a smaller area for pocket or crest prints.
Enable Speed Mode:
1. To turn on the Speed Mode, press the Settings Menu icon to enter the Settings Menu.
2. Press the Speed Mode icon to turn on the Speed Mode.
3. The Nozzle Cart will move to the starting spray length position prior to starting the spray cycle. After the
spray cycle, the Nozzle Cart will return to the starting spray length position.
4. To turn off the Speed Mode setting, press the Speed Mode icon again.
Enable Flexlock Mode:
1. To turn on the Flexlock Mode, press the Settings Menu icon to enter the Settings Menu
2. Press the Flexlock Button.
3. The Spray Length Area display will change to a square to designate the Flexmode is active.
4. Attach the optional Flexlock Platen Attachment to the platen.
5. The settings will be automatically adjusted to spray the same density over a 10.5” x 11” area.
6. The Pearl PTM can now spray a smaller area to save on pretreatment.
7. To disable the Flexlock Mode, press the Flexlock Button again and remove the FlexLock Platen