1. Power On/Off Switch
Press ( | ) to power the unit on and press (O) to turn the power off.
2. Hose Inlet
Connect 1/4” OD hose to inlet for pretreatment solution supply to the Pearl Lite.
Indicates the Spray Density setting with a range between 20 – 99.
4. Density Up & Down Buttons
Controls the Spray Density setting.
Place the garment to be pretreated on the Platen and tuck the excess fabric.
6. Nozzle - TP9501EVS & Nozzle Cap
Stainless steel Nozzle provides the even flat spray band. Nozzle Cap secures the Nozzle to the Nozzle Assembly.
7. Shop Vacuum Attachment
Attachment for 2.5” shop vacuum hose.
8. Platen Micro Adjustment
Micro height adjustment for the top platen.
9. Start/Stop Button
Starts and Stops the Spray Cycle.
Design & Construction
- Corrosion Proof Body
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Enclosed Spray Area Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight
- Platen Size: 15” x 20”
- Overall: 18.5” x 24” x 15”
- Shipping Weight: 35lbs Spray Specifications
- Spray Area: 15” x 18”
- Spray Volume: 12ml to 40ml (Full Area)
- Shirts/Min: 4 (Full Area, Low Density) Electrical Requirements
- 110V 60hz or 220V 50hz
- Max Power Consumption: 150W Additional Features
- Vacuum Adapter
- Foot Switch Warranty
- 1 year - Limited Warranty, Parts & Labor
- Lifetime - Body Corrosion Warran
Buy the Pearl Lite Pretreatment Machine here