When flushing pretreat solution it is important to follow these steps to ensure proper function the the Pearl Lite. These steps should be followed prior to switching pretreat solution.
1. To flush the pretreat solution, enter the prime/purge mode by pressing both the Up & Down Density Buttons (4) simultaneously.
2. Remove the Inlet Hose (2) from the pretreat solution container.
3. Place a cup under the Nozzle (6) to collect the excess pretreat solution.
4. Press the Start Button (9) to clear out the pretreat solution in the hose lines.
5. Excess pretreatment solution can be poured back into the pretreatment container.
6. Place the inlet hose in the Distilled Water container.
7. Place a cup under the Nozzle (6) to collect the distilled water.
8. Press the Start Button (9) to flush the fluid lines with distilled water.
9. For extended periods of non-use it is recommended to leave distilled water in the fluid lines.
10. Turn the Nozzle Cap to remove the Nozzle (6).
11. Store the Nozzle (6) in Distilled Water.