Daily Power Up - Pre Printing Procedure
Shake all ink cartridges 30-60 seconds, then replace.
Turn the printer on.
Clear the NON GENUINE message and allow the machine to finish initializing. The display will read READY when complete.
Press the flashing green button to finalize initialization.
Command the printer to perform a Normal Cleaning Cycle by pressing and holding the Menu button for 3 - 4 seconds. This will take about 5 minutes to complete and the printer display will read READY when the cleaning cycle is finished.
Perform a Nozzle Check until you get results indicating that ink flow is optimum to produce quality prints.
Daily Power Down - End of Day Printer Maintenance
Tools and Supplies:
- Cleaning Solution
- Cleaning Solution Applicator
1. Release and move the printhead so there is access to the Capping Station, Wiper and Flushing Box.
2. Clean the Capping Station and Capping Station Seal.
3. Clean the Wiper using cleaning solution and a cleaning applicator.
4. Clean the Flushing Box using the syringe and cleaning solution.
5. Fill the Capping Station with cleaning solution
6. Return the printhead to its parked position
7. Command a Normal Cleaning cycle from the control panel by pressing and holding the Menu button for 3 - 4 seconds. This will take about 5 minutes to complete and the printer display will read READY when the cleaning cycle is finished.
8. Release and move the printhead allowing access to the Capping Station and once again fill the Capping Station with cleaning solution and return the Print Head Carriage to the parked position.
9. Raise the Ink Delivery System Levers to the "unlocked" position.