Tools needed for installation:
- 2.5mm Metric Hex Driver
- 3mm Metric Hex Driver
- Polo Table
- Four (4) M4 Countersunk Hex Screws
- Remove the Standard Frame Table from the machine.
- Loosen and remove the hardware – 4 screws – at each corner of the table using the 3mm Metric Hex Driver.
- Remove the Standard Frame Table and store it in a secure location.
- Remove the Rear Long Table Interface Bracket using the 2.5mm Metric Hex Driver.
Leave the Front Long Table Interface Bracket in place as is.
- Mount the Rear Long Table Interface Bracket you removed in step 2 above in the location shown below using two (2) M4 Countersunk Hex Screws.
Align the Polo Table as shown in the picture below and secure it to the Table Support using four (4) M4 Countersunk Hex Screws.