APPLICATION RUN ERROR:
- The EMC 10 tried to Down Load the RSA Files and it was not able to. Power off the EMC 10 and on again to retry the Down Load function.
- If the last operation doesn't work, configure the machine again using the information in the Operations Manual (Configuring the EMC10).
- If it still does not work then check the Data Cable coming from the computer for connectivity and make sure that it is inserted into the correct port of the CPU PCB.
- Power the computer down in a normal fashion, and power it up again after about 20seconds. Go back into EDS, and see if the problem goes away. This does not apply to the Premier Keyboard.
- If not, try reloading the RSA files, and try booting again.
- If still a problem, order a CPU PCB for the embroidery machine from your distributor.