Print Head Firing Adjustment (CMYK)
1. Click on PC start button. Select programs or all programs.
2. Select the Brother GT-3 Tools and click on GT- Maintenance.
3. Select the correct GT model #. Under the GT-3 Maintenance menu, select "firing adjustment" then click next.
4. Select 1200x 1200dpi color heads and then click next.
5. Follow instructions on the screen.
6. Click next.
7. Follow instructions on the screen.
8. Press the print button on the machine. After printing, click next.
9. Choose the “smoothest” pattern on each color, and check to make sure the lines are straight on the side.
10. Click next
11. Follow the instructions on the screen.
12. Press the print button on the machine. After printing, click next.
13. Follow the instructions on the screen. If one of the 4, 5, 6 patterns is the smoothest and the A-line is straight click the Yes radio button. The button to click Next button will become active and lead you to the following screen.
14. Repeat the above steps for CMYK 600.