Step-by-Step Guide: Removing Ink Covers on the Brother GT-541 Printer
Dean Armando1 comment
Are you looking to perform maintenance or replace the ink covers on your Brother GT-541 printer? Follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Remove the Screws and Washers
- Remove the four screws (M4x6) and three washers (highlighted in red circles in the image below).
- Next, remove the four pan-head screws (S/P washers) (M4x14), which are indicated by the red triangles in the image.
Step 2: Remove the Ink Cartridge Cover F
Once you've completed the first step, proceed to:
- Remove the Ink Cartridge Cover F.
Step 3: Remove the Truss Screws
Now, move on to removing the truss screws:
- Remove the four truss screws (M4x6) from both sides of the Ink Cartridge Cover R (highlighted in red circles in the image below).
Step 4: Remove the Ink Cartridge Cover U
Finally, complete the process by:
- Removing the Ink Cartridge Cover U and the two Cover Supports on both sides of the Ink Cartridge Cover U.
Looking for replacement parts or accessories for your Brother GT-541 printer? Visit our shop for a wide selection of Brother printer parts: Buy parts for your Brother GT-541 and GT-782.
With these easy-to-follow steps, you'll have your Brother GT-541 ink covers removed in no time for maintenance or replacement.