(1) Seal the hole on the Filter Cartridge with adhesive tape, etc.
(2) Replace the Waste Ink Cartridge.
(3) Make sure GT-541 is not in the middle of any operation.
(4) On the Control Panel, press the Platen Button to eject the Platen if it is not.
(5) Press the OK Button to display the Menu Display.
(6) Press the Up/Down Button until "Version" appears.
(7) While holding down both the Up and Down Buttons, press the Stop Button.
(8) Press the Up/Down Button to select "Tube Cleaning", and then press the OK Button.
(9) Remove the Ink Cartridge whose ink you will drain, and then insert the Filter Cartridge, whose hole you sealed in step (1), into the same Ink Cartridge Slot.
- The following procedure shows the example of removing the "Black" Print Head. The procedure is the same for other colors.
(10) Press the Up/Down Button to select "Black", and then press the OK Button.
- The following message appears. Wait until the cleaning finishes.
(11) When the Tube cleaning is finished, replace the Filter Cartridge with the Cleaning Cartridge.
(12) The following message is displayed after the performance of step (10) is finished.
Press the OK Button to perform the Tube cleaning.
(13) When the Tube cleaning is finished, replace the Cleaning Cartridge with the Filter Cartridge again, and then perform the Tube cleaning.
(14) When the Tube cleaning is finished, leave the Filter Cartridge in the Black Ink Cartridge Slot, and then perform the Tube cleaning for other colors by repeating step (9) to (13).
- One Cleaning Cartridge can be used for two colors.
(15) When the Tube cleaning is finished for all colors, check that the Filter Cartridges are inserted in all the Ink Cartridge Slots.
(16) Turn off GT-541, and then open the Front Cover.
(17) Remove one Filter Cartridge from the Ink Cartridge Slot, then remove the adhesive tape, etc. that seals the hole, and then insert the Filter Cartridge into the Ink Cartridge Slot again.
- Make this operation for all the Filter Cartridges.
(18) Replace the current Waste Ink Cartridge with the Waste Ink Cartridge that had been used by the customer.
(19) Remove the four Print Heads. (See "6-1-2. Replacing the Print Heads" for details.)
(20) Fit the Tube Joint 1 and 2 in the end of each of the disconnected Tubes.
(21) Attach the Nozzle Protect Film to each of the removed Print Heads.
- Cover the Nozzle surface of the Print Head with the Nozzle Protect Film. Put either end of the Nozzle Protect Film between the Head Cover and the PCB Cover. Fix the other end of the Nozzle Protect Film onto the Damper Case Support with adhesive tape, etc.
(22) Attach the Cap Tube to the Print Head, then attach the Tube Joint 1 to the Cap Tube, and then attach the Tube Joine 2 to the Tube Joint 1.
(23) Put the Print Head in the IH Head Case, then fix the Case with a rubber band, adhesive tape, etc.
(24) Put the Print Head with the IH Head Case in the Decompress Package, and then put it in the IH Head Carton.
(25) Pack the other Print Heads by repeating step (21) to (24).
Buy Flushing Solution for Your Brother GT-541 and GT-782 Garment Printer.