This guide goes over possible causes for instances when the software crashes while processing a file. This issue may happen when using Print to File or the Print button when connected directly to the printer.
- AnaRIP will start processing the file and then it stops responding.
- The Queue window for AnaRIP is displayed and the progress bar displays “Sending image to printer”.
- The printer may not be connected to the computer properly.
- If using the print to file function. Ensure the USB drive does not have corrupted files. Use the windows Disk check to verify.
- Ensure the complete directory path where the file is located and the file itself does not have any non-English accents/characters. For example E:\Diseños\anajet.png will make the RIP software crash because of the ñ character in the name of the directory.